via YouTube Capture
via YouTube Capture
I came across this question the other day and figured I would spend some time addressing it because hear it a lot “I hate cooking, but I also hate fast food. Is there a natural option that’s extremely quick to prepare that will give me all of the nutrients and energy I need every day, especially when working out?”
This question my friends IS MY LIFE!!! So I am going to share a few go-to’s that I eat during my day.
1. Steel Cut Oatmeal – Super hearty and Super Healthy to grab and make on the go. In fact Starbucks has a great option
2. Hard Boiled Eggs – I like to prep them on the weekend and have a dozen ready for the week for me to just grab and go. My kids also love them so sometimes I need to make less.
1. Almonds – I like to take a Bulk Bag of Almonds from Costco and then separate them into snack bags (12/bag)
2. Apples and Almond Butter – Apples stay fresh for quite a while and are sturdy so I like to have them in my house. I also never eat Fruit without eating it with some sort of protein or healthy fat. It slows down the absorption and therefore keeps you fuller longer.
3. Starbucks – Protein Platter or Chicken Hummus Plate are my go-to’s
1. Turkey Slices (Applegate Farms) – I do the same with Turkey Slices and put them in small Ziploc Bags so I can quickly grab them on the run. Add a Gluten free Tortilla and some Mustard and you are good to go!
2. Shakeology – I get all my greens for the day even when I don’t have time to eat my Greens. Find out more about Shakeology Here
1. I always have Grassfed Beef, Ground Turkey, or Chicken and throw a bunch of spices on/in it. Pair it up with some Steamed Veggies and you are good to go.
I am a creature of habit and some may say my food is boring but it gets me through the week and on the weekend I am able to splurge and taste test all those fun things that we would love to indulge in everyday but can’t. It is all about balance for me but you can absolutely get by without being a gourmet cook.
If you would like to learn how to cook CLEAN. I encourage you to sign up for one of my private Challenge Groups where I provide a Meal Plan, Shopping List and one on one help throughout the challenge. I have learned over the years how to be successful and keep off the weight even in my 40’s so you will benefit from my mistakes. Click Here to Find out more about my Challenges.
For more questions or if you are interested in learning more about becoming a Beachbody coach or be a part of one of my monthly challenge groups, contact me at
The most effective and fastest way to shed fat and get more toned and ripped is to combine strength training, cardio and nutrition all in one. A Challenge Pack does that for you. You just go to your coaches’ website, click SHOP and then Challenge Packs.
If you would like me to be your coach go here:
You choose the fitness program that will work best for you – for example, P90X, Turbo Fire, Insanity, ChaLean Extreme (CLX) Slim in 6, Asylum, P90X2, Hip Hops Abs, etc and then select a flavor of Shakeology. Your fitness program comes with a workout calendar and your Shakeology is a meal, not just a protein shake. It does have substantial muscle building protein in it, but it is a whole-food based meal meant to replace one meal per day… your weakest meal of the day (i.e. a meal you typically skip, a meal you typically under / overeat).
And if you get in a bind, it’s fine to have twice a day. I recommend the Chocolate Vegan Shakeology or the Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakology and check out my recipes on my youtube channel here. If you’re interested in getting any of these programs or Shakeology at a discount going forward, an even bigger discount than the Challenge Pack, you can join as a coach. If you choose to make a supplemental income with your coach account, you can and your coach can train you on how to do that effectively without being an annoying salesperson but leading to help others in fitness.
But just know that to be a Coach there are no requirements to make a certain number of sales. You make of it what you want. And if you join as a coach and buy a Challenge Pack upon enrolling, there’s a deal right now where you get your coach start-up fee waived.
To join as a Coach, you just go to your coach’s website, click Coach, and click “Yes, I want to become a coach” and it will walk you thru your enrollment (and option to buy Challenge pack if you want). Just be sure to let YOUR coach know if you are joining, even if it’s just for the discounts, so they can follow up to be sure it went thru ok. Challenge Packs are the way to go if you aren’t seeing results fast enough or no results at all. Shock your muscles and your nutrition and get with your coach for accountability and support, or join as a coach to have more motivation to set an example.
Your coach can also help you decide which fitness program is right for you.