- 2 lbs ground turkey or chicken
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- /12 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray muffin pan with olive or canola oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin tin. Muffins should be about the size of raquet balls.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Serving size 2 muffins for women and 4 for men. Calories: 80 Fat: 2 g Carbs: 4 g Protein: 11g PDF Version —> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2011/jamie-eason-turkey-meatloaf-muffins.pdf
3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge
Completely Do-Able 3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge PDF
EVEN if you have no extra time on your hands
DON'T know how to journal