Not only do avocados add a boost of healthy fats, they also intensify the flavor of chocolate and make these brownies ultra rich, and decadent. These gluten-free treats are so fudgy and moist, you won’t even remember how healthy they are!
My gift to you! I know I use this often, let this be your go-to! Click Here for your Free Meal Plan
Spending a Weekend in Las Vegas will do you in. I know whenever I return from those short weekends of fun, I come home wanting a jump start to feeling the same way I felt before my weekend. I know I am not alone in this.
Have you just come off a weekend of indulgence?
Are you looking to jump start your weight loss plan?
Do you feel like ridding that Bloat?
If you need something you can commit to for 3 days and are guaranteed to feel better then you do today. Then I would follow this Super Easy to Follow Plan.
The Plan comes with an entire Shopping list you can download and take with you to the Grocery Store today and GET STARTED.
Have you ever craved a candy bar and are following a Meal Plan but you just can’t get it out of your head? I know for my family, my husband dreams about Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and myself has everything to do with coconut!! I am obsessed. So in the past I have made these amazing Shakeology Peanut Butter Cup’s a while back so now it was my turn to take on the Mounds Bar. It was AMAZING!!! This is totally 21 Day Fix Approved (1/4 Red, 1/2 Blue)
Here are some of my PB Cups I made for my Hubby the same night
If you would like to purchase Shakeology you can purchase it HERE
If you would like to be a part of my next Challenge Group I would love to have you. Apply Here!
So I know I am all about Health and Fitness but I will also say that I do like a good cocktail. Not one that is super sweet or one that filled with calories but a simple good tasting drink. I came across this drink on Facebook and my mouth just watered. It is a RumChata Rootbeer Float and is super simple to make.
I came across this question the other day and figured I would spend some time addressing it because hear it a lot “I hate cooking, but I also hate fast food. Is there a natural option that’s extremely quick to prepare that will give me all of the nutrients and energy I need every day, especially when working out?”
This question my friends IS MY LIFE!!! So I am going to share a few go-to’s that I eat during my day.
1. Steel Cut Oatmeal – Super hearty and Super Healthy to grab and make on the go. In fact Starbucks has a great option
2. Hard Boiled Eggs – I like to prep them on the weekend and have a dozen ready for the week for me to just grab and go. My kids also love them so sometimes I need to make less.
1. Almonds – I like to take a Bulk Bag of Almonds from Costco and then separate them into snack bags (12/bag)
2. Apples and Almond Butter – Apples stay fresh for quite a while and are sturdy so I like to have them in my house. I also never eat Fruit without eating it with some sort of protein or healthy fat. It slows down the absorption and therefore keeps you fuller longer.
3. Starbucks – Protein Platter or Chicken Hummus Plate are my go-to’s
1. Turkey Slices (Applegate Farms) – I do the same with Turkey Slices and put them in small Ziploc Bags so I can quickly grab them on the run. Add a Gluten free Tortilla and some Mustard and you are good to go!
2. Shakeology – I get all my greens for the day even when I don’t have time to eat my Greens. Find out more about Shakeology Here
1. I always have Grassfed Beef, Ground Turkey, or Chicken and throw a bunch of spices on/in it. Pair it up with some Steamed Veggies and you are good to go.
I am a creature of habit and some may say my food is boring but it gets me through the week and on the weekend I am able to splurge and taste test all those fun things that we would love to indulge in everyday but can’t. It is all about balance for me but you can absolutely get by without being a gourmet cook.
If you would like to learn how to cook CLEAN. I encourage you to sign up for one of my private Challenge Groups where I provide a Meal Plan, Shopping List and one on one help throughout the challenge. I have learned over the years how to be successful and keep off the weight even in my 40’s so you will benefit from my mistakes. Click Here to Find out more about my Challenges.