Adapted from the Joy of Cooking
Cilantro lime quinoa
- - 3 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup dry)
- - ¾ cup dried fruit – we used a mix of raisins, golden raisins, chopped dried apricots, and dried currants
- - ¼ pine nuts, toasted
- - ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- - 1 bell pepper of any color, diced
- - ¼ cup lime juice
- - ¼ cup olive oil
- - 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- - 2 garlic cloves, minced
- - Pinch of salt
- - Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- - In a separate, smaller bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- - Pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly.
- - Can be stored in airtight container in the fridge.