You know you want to continue following the 21 Day Fix well after you finish your first 21 days, I know that I did the first time I finished my first 21 days.
I decided to be adventurous and branch out from the Meal Plan that came with the program. I found this simple and oh so YUMMY recipe.
If you find yourself with the lack of creativity in the kitchen you can TOTALLY surprise your family with this.
If my husband had it his way he would eat Bell Peppers at every meal, so let’s say this lady got some major BROWNIE POINTS!
No Diet here!
Since I prefer zucchini over Bell Peppers, I made the same thing with some extra zucchini I had. Bake and Scoop the insides first!
–>Remember to LIKE this and SHARE IT on YOUR WALL to SAVE IT …. Create a Recipe Album
PHILLY STUFFED PEPPERS – PALEO
2 Yellow Onions, thinly sliced (I used my Vidalia Chopper)
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (I used my Vidalia Chopper)
1 pound Grassfed Ground Beef
2 Tablespoons hot sauce
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 Bell Peppers (I also used Zucchini and carved out a trench)
4 ounces of Cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise. Remove stems and pick out the white membrane and seeds. Place peppers on a baking tray covered in foil and bake until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, melt a tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté until the onions are slightly golden in color. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Add ground beef, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and salt to the sauté pan. Cook until the meat is browned, making sure to let any liquid that releases from the meet evaporate. Add onions and mushrooms back to the pan. Stir to combine.
5. Remove any water that’s accumulated in the baked bell peppers. Evenly stuff the ground beef mixture into each pepper.
6. If using cheese, top each pepper with it and pop them back into the oven long enough to melt the cheese.
Original Recipe from the book Primal Cravings by Megan McCullough Keatley and Brandon Keatley
In the COMMENTS BELOW share with me how your family liked your version!
3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge
Completely Do-Able 3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge PDF
EVEN if you have no extra time on your hands
DON'T know how to journal