If you are like me you love a nice dressing on your salad. However, you have been using the same clean eating dressings for years. Here are some great NEW recipes you can use safely in any of your clean eating meal plans.
- 8 oz. roasted red bell peppers, packed in water, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 5 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Place bell peppers, garlic, vinegar, mustard, and salt in
- blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Slowly add oil; blending until smooth.
- 3. Store in the refrigerator, tightly covered, until ready for use.
3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge
Completely Do-Able 3 Day 10 Minute Journal Challenge PDF
EVEN if you have no extra time on your hands
DON'T know how to journal