Have you ever craved a candy bar and are following a Meal Plan but you just can’t get it out of your head? I know for my family, my husband dreams about Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and myself has everything to do with coconut!! I am obsessed. So in the past I have made these amazing Shakeology Peanut Butter Cup’s a while back so now it was my turn to take on the Mounds Bar. It was AMAZING!!! This is totally 21 Day Fix Approved (1/4 Red, 1/2 Blue)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Scoops Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (I use Bob Mills)
- 2 TBS Honey
- 3 TBS Coconut Oil
- I made these in a fancy cookie tin but these can easily be made in a mini cupcake tin with liners.
- Melt 1 Tbs of Coconut Oil in Microwave for 20 sec, mix in 1 Scoop of Shakeology (add a drop more coconut oil if it is too thick, it should drip off the spoon)
- Drip Chocolate Mix into tins, put in freezer for 10 minutes while you are preparing the coconut
- Melt 2 TBS Coconut Oil in Microwave for 20 seconds, it should be clear.
- Mix 2 Scoops of Coconut Flakes and 2 TBS of Honey together evenly.
- Pull out Chilled Chocolate Tin, Fill Tins with the remaining coconut mix to the top of the tin.
- Chill in Freezer for another 10 minutes.
Here are some of my PB Cups I made for my Hubby the same night
If you would like to purchase Shakeology you can purchase it HERE
If you would like to be a part of my next Challenge Group I would love to have you. Apply Here!