What is the 21 Day Fix?
For years and years I have struggled with my weight. I have tried everything, and up and down went my weight. I was never really given the tools to succeed in life with my nutrition. Sure I could follow points but what happens when I want to indulge and cannot figure how many points I have left, what equals what. Until last year when the 21 Day Fix was released by Beachbody. I personally have been following this system for over a year with whatever workout program I commit to.
The 21 Day fix is a rapid weight loss program that is designed to give you a nutrition guide with portion controlled containers, a workout program, plus the support and accountability of me as your coach!
Your 21-day portion-control system
Forget about ounces, cups, and calories. These seven color-coded containers and Shakeology shaker cup deliver exactly the right portions every time, so you never eat too much or too little. Fill them up with as much food as you want—if it fits, you can eat it!
- Blue—Healthy Fats
- 2 Orange—Seeds & Dressings
- Shakeology® Shaker Cup—Drinks
PLUS AN EASY PLAN TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
21 Day Fix Start Here
Start seeing results immediately! This quickstart guide and workout calendar shows you just how simple it is to achieve your weight-loss goals.
AND 4 FREE BONUS GIFTS
21 Day Fix Eating Plan
This simple Eating Plan takes you step-by-step through the process and makes portion control so easy, you won’t even have to think about it. Enjoy delicious, healthy food without counting calories, and watch the pounds fall off.
3 Day Quick Fix
Get beach-ready in 72 hours! This is Autumn’s secret weapon for losing weight fast before a competition or photo shoot. Do it during the last 3 days of 21 Day Fix for mind-blowing “after” pictures.
Dirty 30 workout — only available if ordered through a Team Beachbody Coach (for FREE – $20 value)
4 rounds of fat-burning exercises help carve out a leaner, stronger physique.
Coach and Accountability Support
Here are some Recipes that I have used on the Plan to give you an example of what you can expect to eat.
Check out what my Challengers are experiencing!
Who doesn’t like to snack?
I know you!! You are sitting on the couch and all you can think of is how HUNGRY you are and what you can snack on.
Come on admit it!
One of my favorite things about the 21 Day Fix is just how flexible it is. Yes YOU can eat out, yes YOU can have your wine. That being said you are so conditioned to feel like you are going to make a mistake in your choices that you either don’t eat enough or you keep it SUPER BORING (insert sad emoji..).
I know in my challenge groups the question always comes up about what snacks are SAFE and what are FORBIDDEN in every group.
If you are doing the 21 Day Fix I am giving a big PAT on your BACK for making probably the best decision of the year for yourself.
You can literally follow this plan every day of your life, am I right???
If you are still struggling at all with choices or what to do please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can work with you on making it work FOREVER. Until then, enjoy these healthy snack ideas!
I suggest Creating a PINTEREST Board and Pin these to it for Quick Reference.
(hover over the picture and PIN to your board!) From Fellow Coach – Bethany at http://thefitnessfocus.com/21-day-fix/21-day-fix-snack-ideas
1. Peanut Butter Apple: For a little energy and a suprisingly filling snack, spread 2 tsp natural peanut butter on a sliced small apple. Equals 1 purple, 1 tsp
2. Fancy Oats: Curb your sweet tooth with a filling snack – steel cut oats topped with unsweetened shredded coconut. Equals 1 yellow, 1 orange
3. The Greek Berry: For those missing their fruit-filled yogurt, add blueberries to Greek yogurt. For a cooler treat, freeze the berries first for one hour before adding to your yogurt. Equals 1 red, 1 purple
4. Egg Sandwich: For those run out the door in the morning, place two hard-boiled eggs, halved and on a piece of whole wheat toast, folded in half. Equals 1 red, 1 yellow
5. Coffee Crush: This is my coffee coolatta replacement. Blend one cup of iced coffee with one scoop of chocolate protein powder. Equals 1 red
6. Almond Butter Waffle: Here’s another quick snack that keeps you full. Spread 2 tsp almond butter on a whole grain waffle (kashi waffles are my fave and very easy to find.) Equals 1 yellow, 2 tsp
7. Simple Egg Scramble: In just 4 minutes, you can have a well-balanced snack. Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a frying pan, add in mixed frozen vegetables, and crack two eggs on top of them. Mix with a spatula until eggs are cooked through. Equals 1 green, 1 red, 1 tsp
8. Pineapple & Cottage Cheese: A unique combination that is sweet and tasty. Mix sliced pineapple with 2% cottage cheese for a light and healthy snack. Equals 1 red, 1 purple
9. Banana Creamiscle: I borrowed this treat from my sister. Blend one half of a banana with unsweetened almond milk. Put the mixture in the freezer for an hour prior to chill, and then enjoy…yummy! Equals 1 purple, 1 yellow
10. Tuna and Hot Sauce: The hot sauce kills all of that over-fishy taste, and you are left with a high protein snack that will make your coworkers ask what you’re eating. Drain one can of tuna fish and top with Tobasco sauce to taste. Equals 1 red
11. Healthier Egg McMuffin: Can’t imagine not enjoying your McMuffine every morning? While you may not be able to enjoy McDonald’s version, you definitely can have this one as a snack or get creative and make it a meal by adding a lean protein to the sandwich. Fry one whole egg in one tsp cocnut oil and place on half of a whole grain English muffin. Equals one-half red, 1 yellow,1 tsp
12. Kale Chips: Another one of my faves…the healthiest green potato chip you will ever eat. De-stem and tear kale into bite size pieces, then add a tsp of extra virgin olive oil. Lay pieces flat on a cookie sheet sprinkle withyour favorite spices. I like cayenne pepper. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Equals 1 green, 1 tsp
13. Beef or Turkey Jerkey: An easy-to-carry high protein snack. When choosing a jerky, make sure to look at the ingredients list and choose one that does not contain monosodium glutamate. Just be careful with jerky as lots are extremely high in sodium. Equals 1 red
14. Mixed Nuts: Nuts are a great source of healthy fats, and they travel well. What I like to do is buy a bag of almonds, walnuts, cashews, peanuts, pecans, pistachios, and mix them together on my own. Remember, unsalted nuts only! Equals 1 blue
15. Banana and Peanut Butter on Toast: A favorite from my childhood, spread 1 tsp of peanut butter on whole wheat toast and top with a half of a banana, sliced. Equals 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp
16. Almond Butter Strawberry Sandwich: No jam, no worries. Spread 1 tsp of almond butter on half a piece of whole grain bread, layer with strawberry slices and fold in half. Equals 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp
17. Baked Apple: Core and then cut your apple in half, dust with cinnamon. Place on baking sheet center side up at 400° for 15 minutes or until the apple becomes slighty tender. Equals 1 purple
18. Red Pepper with Goat Cheese: This is super yummy if you enjoy goat cheese, which I happen to love. Take raw, fresh red pepper slices and top with crumpled goat cheese. Equals 1 green, 1 blue
More Snack Ideas