A weekend favorite…Shakeology Pancakes!!! (keep in mind that Cooking/Heating Shakeology is not recommended as it will kill the LIVE ingredients will be compromised. But this is certainly a great treat. My kids and myself really enjoyed it this weekend. Here is the Shakeology Pancake Recipe:
1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology
Fiber One pancake mix or pancake mix of your choice (I used Coach’s Oats Multigrain Pancakes)
1 scoop protein powder (optional)
Water (follow amount on box & add a little extra for Shakeology/ protein)
Mix thoroughly and make as directed + drizzle with agave syrup
Have you heard of the Shakeology Cleanse? Recently, many people have been seeing excellent results with the Shakeology cleanse. I know that I am asked frequently what is it and what does it entail?
Shakeology is a complete meal replacement shake that was designed to be used once a day. For the Beachbody Shakeology cleanse however, it will be taken once a day for 3 days.
The goal with Shakeology cleansing is to flush all of the junk from your system and regulate hydration levels. While this cleanse definitely restricts you when it comes to calories, you shouldn’t experience any negative side effects as you’ll be getting all the right nutrients in those calories. A person eating an average American diet would have to eat twice as many calories to consume the nutrients you’ll receive while on the Shakeology detox program. It’s the perfect program for anyone who wants a 3 day jump start to looking and feeling better.
Try the Shakeology Cleanse Today:
– FREE Shipping (with a Home Direct order)
– FREE Shakeology Shaker Cup (with Home Direct)
– FREE Workout DVD’s (with Home Direct)
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Instructions on how to Do the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse:
- Drink 3 Shakeology shakes a day (mix with water only)
- Have a salad in the evening for dinner with 4 ounces of protein, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar dressing, and 1 tablespoon of flax seed, chia seeds, or hemp seed
- Drink plenty of water. Coffee, tea, and herbal teas are okay, as long as no sugar or cream is added.
Let me help you reach your Fitness, Nutrition, and Business Goals email me..